Welcome to SRI’s Teaming Portal.
Founded in 1988, SRI is a professional services and management consulting firm that delivers exceptional services in five market areas: Management Consulting, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Engineering and Logistics, and Healthcare. Every day, businesses, large and small, bring their passion, skills and talents to help solve problems and improve existing services across government and the private sector. SRI teams and partners with other businesses, providing proven experience, leadership, and oversight in order to deliver exceptional services to our customers, while helping our teammates to learn and grow.
Our suppliers and subcontractors are critical to project success and SRI is committed to teaming with partners that help meet the needs of our customers. Our interest in partnering with large firms, as well as academic institutions, small disadvantaged, women-owned, veteran-owned, and HUBzone small businesses reinforces our commitment to the goals of our customers, and to the greater community. When partnering with small businesses, SRI fosters relationships through the following initiatives:
- Discovering small businesses through marketing, outreach and awareness activities
- Fostering strategic relationships with small businesses that lead to subcontracting as well as prime contracting opportunities
- Teaming with best-in-class businesses to complement our service strategy and offer our clients comprehensive, innovative solutions
What qualities does SRI look for in Teammates and Partners?
- Capabilities that support one of SRI’s five lines of business: IT, Telecom, Engineering and Logistics, Healthcare, and Management Consulting
- Top quality work, competitive pricing, flexibility and responsiveness.
- A proven track record with references
- Good financial standing with DCAA audited and compliant accounting systems
The Registration Process*
- Please click the button at the bottom of the page and complete our registration form to the best of your ability.
- You will receive a confirmation email once you submit the registration form.
- SRI will review the company information provided.
- Upon verification, a member of our Business Development team will reach out to conduct a follow up engagement.
- Maintain and update your business profile on SRI’s teaming portal to allow us to stay in touch with you.
*Please be specific in describing the business needs, markets, opportunities, and/or customers your business is uniquely positioned to support. Please understand that completing SRI’s registration form does not constitute any contractual relationship or guarantee a request to bid or contract from SRI. Information provided by your company will be treated in a confidential manner. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about SRI.Register